For details of such definitions reference is drawn to the Information Technology Act, 2000 read with all statutory amendments carried forth therewith (“Act”) including all other relevant Laws, Rules, Bye Laws or Standing orders passed by competent authorities within India applicable to each the Company.
Type of Information Collected
We collect below set of information to provide you the best possible service and to fulfill our legal obligations as well as our obligations towards third parties as per our User Agreement.
The set of Information which you provide while subscribing to or registering on the Website, including but not limited to information about your personal identity such as name, gender, Date of birth etc., your contact details such as your email address, postal addresses, telephone (mobile or otherwise). The information may also include information such as your banking details (including credit/debit card) and any other information relating to your income; billing information payment history etc. (as shared by you).
The set of
Information which you provide while subscribing to or registering on the
Website, such as Company Name, postal or working addresses, key management
person details including their personal information as defined above.
The set of information which you provide while using the site such as the work details, location of work, nature of work and volume of work. This will also include but not limited to the working team along with their personal details and suppliers with their company information and contact details.
While usage of the site, we collect more information including but not limited to
- related to work planned or performed
- data created by you or by third party which you want to store as part of work data such as documents, images, files.
- related to the team members working at a location and performing certain activity.
- related to the transactions performed at site including but not limited searches of products, booking, transaction entries
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your device’s hard drive. Cookies allow us to serve you better and more efficiently. Cookies also allow ease of access, by logging you in without having to type your login name each time (only your password is needed); we may also use such cookies to display any advertisement(s) to you while you are on the Website or to send you offers (or similar emails – provided you have not opted out of receiving such emails).You can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your browser.
Automatic Logging of Session Data:
Each time you access the Website your session data gets logged. Session data may consist of various aspects like the IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the User while on the Website. We collect session data because it helps us analyse User’s choices, browsing pattern including the frequency of visits and duration for which a User is logged on. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. The aforesaid information cannot identify any User personally. However, it may be possible to determine a User’s Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of User’s point of connectivity through the above session data.
User Generated Content
The User Generated Content that Skill2gether collects may be of the following kinds:
- Review and Ratings
- Question and Answers
- Crowd Source Data Collection (poll questions).
Each User who posts review or ratings, Q&A, photographs shall have a profile, which other users will be able to access. Other Users may be able to view the number of transactions, reviews written, questions asked and answered, & photographs posted without access to the personal information.
How we use the Information?
While making an entry or generating a report
We will capture the details of person making entry along with the company details and necessary location details and photograph which will used for analysing the same for business reasons. It will be shown in absolute or cumulative way to the users from same organization based on their access rights defined within the system.
We may also use your Personal Information for several reasons including but not limited to:
- keep you informed of the necessary actions and alerts.
- allow our customer service to contact you, if necessary;
- customize the content of our website, mobile site and mobile app;
- request for reviews of products or services or any other improvements;
- send verification message(s) or email(s);
- validate/authenticate your account and to prevent any misuse or abuse.
- contact you to offer a special gift or offer.
We value opinions and comments from our Users and frequently conduct surveys, both online and offline. Participation in these surveys is entirely optional. Typically, the information received is aggregated, and used to make improvements to Website, other Sales Channels, services and to develop appealing content, features and promotions for members based on the results of the surveys. Identity of the survey participants is anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey.
Promotions and Research Activities
Marketing promotions, research programs help us to identify your preferences, develop programs and improve user experience. Personal Information collected by us for such activities may include contact information and survey questions. As a registered User, you will also occasionally receive updates from us about specific events in your area, special offers, new services, other noteworthy items and marketing programs.
In addition, you may look forward to receiving periodic marketing emails, newsletters and exclusive promotions offering special deals.
With whom we share the Information?
Service Providers and suppliers:
Your information shall be shared with the end service providers or any other suppliers who are responsible for providing you the necessary services or products. It is pertinent to note that Skill2gether does not authorize the end service provider to use your information for any other purpose(s) except as may be for fulfilling their part of service. However, how the said service providers/suppliers use the information shared with them is beyond our purview and control. hence, we cannot be made accountable for the same. You are therefore advised to review the privacy policies of the respective service provider or supplier whose services you choose to avail.
Skill2gether does not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information of Users to third parties except sharing of such information with our business / alliance partners or vendors who are engaged by us for providing various referral services and for sharing promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time basis their booking history with us.
Other Products of the Company
interests of improving personalization and service efficiency, we may, under
controlled and secure circumstances, share your Personal Information with our
affiliate or associate entities.
If the assets of Skill2gether are acquired, our customer information may also be transferred to the acquirer depending upon the nature of such acquisition. In addition, as part of business expansion/ development/ restructuring or for any other reason whatsoever, if we decide to sell/ transfer/ assign our business, any part thereof, any of our subsidiaries or any business units, then as part of such restructuring exercise customer information including the Personal Information collected herein shall be transferred accordingly.
We may also
share certain filtered Personal Information to our corporate affiliates or
business partners who may contact the customers to offer certain products or
services, which may include free or paid products / services, which will enable
the customer to have better experience or to avail certain benefits specially
made for Skill2gether customers. If you choose to avail any such services
offered by our business partners, the services so availed will be governed by
Skill2gether may share your Personal Information to third party that Skill2gether may engage to perform certain tasks on its behalf, including but not limited to payment processing, data hosting, and data processing platforms.
We use non-identifiable Personal Information of Users in aggregate or anonymized form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behaviour of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Website. We may provide anonymous statistical information based on this data to suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential business partners. We may also use such aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites. Any Personal Information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format is our property. We may use it, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose including without limitation the commercial sale thereof to third parties.
Occasionally, Skill2gether will hire a third party for market research, surveys etc. and will provide information to these third parties specifically for use in connection with these projects. The information (including aggregate cookie and tracking information) we provide to such third parties, alliance partners, or vendors are protected by confidentiality agreements and such information is to be used solely for completing the specific project, and in compliance with the applicable regulations.
Disclosure of Information
In addition to the circumstances described above, Skill2gether may disclose User’s Personal Information if required to do so:
- by law, required by any enforcement authority for investigation, by court order or about any legal process;
- to conduct our business;
- for regulatory, internal compliance and audit exercise(s)
- to secure our systems.
Such disclosure and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such disclosure and storage.
Permissions required for using “Skill2gether” Mobile Applications
When the Skill2gether app is installed on your phone or tablet, a list of permissions appears and are needed for the app to function effectively. There is no option to customize the list. The permissions that we require and the data that shall be accessed and its use is as below:
- Android permissions:
- Device and App history: We need your device permission to get information about your device, like OS (operating system) name, OS version, mobile network, hardware model, unique device identifier, preferred language, etc. Basis these inputs, we intend to optimize your working experience.
- Identity: This permission enables us to know about details of your account(s) on your mobile device. We use this info to auto-fill your email ID’s and provide a typing free experience. It also helps us map email ID’s to a user to give you the benefit of exclusive offers, etc.
- Location:This permission enables us to give you the benefit of location specific data and provide you a personalized experience. We also require this permission to be able to record the working details with respect to your location.
- Photo/ Media/ Files:The libraries in the app use these permissions to allow users to save and upload transaction related data.
- Wi-Fi connection information: When you allow us the permission to detect your Wi-Fi connection, we optimize your bandwidth usage for high volume uploads.
- Camera: This permission is used to capture pictures of the incidents to be reported as part of transactional data created. This will also require access to the gallery for accessing the pre-captured images and videos.
- IOS permissions:
- Notifications: If you opt in for notifications, it enables us to send across exclusive deals, promotional offers, and key notifications and alerts. It you opt, out, It will be sent through SMS.
- Location: This permission enables us to give you the benefit of location specific data and provide you a personalized experience. We also require this permission to be able to record the working details with respect to your location.
- Photo/ Media/ Files:The libraries in the app use these permissions to allow users to save and upload transaction related data.
- Camera:This permission is used to capture pictures of the incidents to be reported as part of transactional data created. This will also require access to the gallery for accessing the pre-captured images and videos.